This Course is approved and recognised by NCVT (DGET) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship as equivalent to Sub Officer Course conducted by College of Security Studies (Private ITI), Dhani Mahu, Bhiwani, Haryana under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Eligibility-10+2 (Any Stream). Science graduates and Diploma holders will be given preference.
Age - 17 to 35 years
Height - 165 cm
Weight - 45-60 kg
Chest - Normal 81 cm - Expanded 85 cm
Candidate should be medically fit in all respects to undergo the training. A registered MBBS doctor must certify that the candidate is medically fit to undertake the course.
1. Prospectus Fee- Rs 300/-
2. Registration Fee Rs 20,000/- (Not refundable) along with following essential
1. Registration form duly filled out
2. Photocopy of 10th & 10+2 Certificate/Mark Sheet
3. 4 Numbers passport size colour photographs
4. Residential Certificate/ Photocopy of Address Proof
Candidates who have registered for admission will be called for written test, endurance test and physical standard measurements followed by interview. Those who qualify the test and interview will be invited for admission.
If selected, candidates will submit the following documents:-
1. Original Certificates/ Mark Sheets of 10th & 10+2
2. Original Medical Certificate
3. Indemnity Bond on 50 Rs. Stamp Paper duly attested by Notary
4. Police Verification Certificate
5. 10 Number Passport size colour Photographs
Note: - Students should not have psychological fear regarding entrance test, as it is very simple.
Kaushal India is here to provide you end-to-end employability and skill development programs with all the desired modern facilities, education and employment opportunities which will enable you to secure and safeguard your future both socially and economically. So, come and join our programs and upgrade your skills to become thorough industry professionals.